Market Samurai is one of the best SEO tools which I have used till now. It makes life really easy for the webmasters by tracking ranking and doing keyword analysis.
From the last week it was fighting with the interruption of some key services because of changes in free services limits and policies from Google.
Looks like other SEO services just went under the bridge and remain unaffected because of low volume of queries, sometime it is hard being the biggest player in the market.
If you are not aware of Market Samurai, it is a tool to help you in doing your SEO and Niche research.
Market Samurai Features
Market Samurai does have lot of modules to help webmasters. some of my favorites are listed below:
- Keyword Analysis: This is one of the best feature of market samurai, it takes a keyword and generate variations of that with the detail of estimated traffic, CPC and estimated per day visitor from that keyword. You can do your analysis and see which keyword you can use to gain traffic.
- Domain names: It can look for the available domain names for the keyword and get you that right from the tool.
- SEO Competition: It can track the SEO competition by checking the backlinks and domain links for your page. It can give anchor text analysis for the page, so you can check how your link building strategy is working. It does the same analysis for your competition and top 10 results from Google also.
- Rank Tracking: Market Samurai can track the rank for your keywords. It use to produce real time rank results but with the Google updates this is one of the service which might be turn into monthly subscriptions. (We still be able to track some keywords from the local machine)
- Backlink and anchor text analysis: A good way to check your blog popularity is backlinks and anchor text which points to your blog or posts. The tool does it all from one screen and give you all the analysis and results you need.
Above functionality are the ones which I love about the tool, though it does many more things like finding contents for your blog, finding pages for your backlinking etc.
Many services was broken because of the amount of query it generates on behalf of their customers. One estimate is if they start paying Google for their services then they might pay $40,000 for a day. With a one time cost this is not a feasible solution.
To offset that they have started using Bing for some of their services. No, it does not mean that their results will not be accurate.
According to official announcement from Noble Samurai they have started using Bing for searching through indexes as Bing index is as big as Google now.
We still have to see how it comes out as I have always find that Bing does not index all the pages and it is usually less then the Google index. But I have full faith in the support team as they have already said that Market Samurai will still remain one time paid product with the exception of rank tracking.
If you are planning to get Market Samurai then check the tip to save 35%.
Tip to get 35% discount: Download the free trial version and wait for an email from the Market Samurai Team for 35% discount. You will have 7 days to get it with that discount.