Thank You for your interest in writing guest post for Makewebworld.
To help you with your writing and to help us get your post ready for publishing on Makewebworld, we’ve put together a few guidelines and suggestions for you below.
Please try to follow below guidelines for guest posts:
- All guest posts must be useful to this blog’s audience.
- It should be at least 800 words or more (I do accept posts with smaller length but the quality bar will be much higher for those).
- All the pictures in the article have to be included in the post, preferably in jpg, gif, or png format.
- The pictures should not infringe copyrights and proper credits should be given to them. (Credit links are separate than the links you will put in Bio, so be liberal and give credit where required.)
- Hotlinking to pictures is not allowed.
- All guest posts must be grammatically correct and free of spelling errors.
- No guest posts may be self-promotional or include marketing links.
- Affiliate links is not permitted in the post.
- All guest posts must be original.
- You can add your links to your byline.
- No Links are allowed in the content.
- No guest posts will be published that have already been published elsewhere online.
[box type=”info”]To publish a Guest Post on Makewebworld, you need to have a blog. Only links to your own blog is allowed, no client links will be approved in your post.[/box]
Now you might be thinking how you can submit the guest post. Check the process below:
- Send a mail through our contact us page, If you have decided a topic than mention it along with 2-3 samples of your earlier guest posts on other blogs.
- Also mention your blog when contacting us, so that we can get an idea about your blog. (It will give me a chance to visit your blog and share my thoughts..)
- I will contact you back with the mail id where you can send your post.
- You can send your posts in plain text or in word format.
- If your post is approved, I will create a contributor account and will send the details.
- You can update the profile in WordPress dashboard and submit the post in dashboard.
- I will review and publish the post on Makewebworld.
Please do include everything you want to have included with your post in your submission. If you want to include links, paste them in the spot where you want them to go. If you want to use particular link text, tell us. Don’t assume we’ll know what information you want, and where: tell us clearly.
We will edit your posts to make it more appropriate for Makewebworld.
Please note guest post submission is not a guarantee of publication.
Note: We will keep all the rights to remove your links from the post, if you do not reply to comments or engage with the readers of this blog after publishing your posts.